Online Shop Design & Development, Ecommerce Website building. Selling your products online, Secure Payments, Wishlist, Order emails. Ecommerce developement Westville.
ecommerce website, eshop, products, sell, selling, sale, online sales, shipping, delivery, payfast, paypal, eft, woocommerce, sales funnel, online shopping, payment gateways, payfast, many ways to pay, multiple and secure payment options, range of products, ecommerce developers, online shopping
Let the first website build be the right website build
Online Shop Web Development
Start selling online with an Ecommerce Website
If you’re ready to embark on the process of creating your online shop website, I’m here to assist you in bringing your vision to life. I can help you with every aspect of the process, including designing and building a custom theme, uploading and managing your products, and integrating payment gateways, so that you can elegantly and efficiently sell whatever you need to online.
Furthermore, if you have a product that you want to sell online, Woocommerce, which is powered by WordPress, is a completely free platform that provides all of the basic features necessary to run an e-commerce business. With Woocommerce, you can easily and securely sell your products to customers all over the world.
Benefits of Selling Online
- Your eshop wlll be built on a secure https server.
- Your theme and eshop will have a custom design based on Woocommerce that represents your branding.
- Your shop will be built in Woocommerce which is one of the most popular platforms.
- Woocommerce has all the basic functionality required to run an eshop, but there are thousands of add on plugins that can be bought to enhance your shop if you wanted to.
As the owner of your website, once the eshop is built, you will be able to manage your products, your orders and get reports from your WordPress dashboard and more.
- WordPress dashboard where you can login and manage your shop.
- Add, edit, delete products, change prices, put products on sale, add cross sells, create coupons for shoppers to use on checkout.
- View sales reports for a chosen time frame.
- Manage the processing of orders, and get full details about every order in the queue.
Woocommerce conveniently sends out standard emails for each action taken in your shop to show you and your client where you are in the ordering process.
- Products can be categorised and sub-categorised.
- Different shipping rates, you can a free shipping, a flat rate, or rate depending on location or rates depending on cart price.
- Use of 3rd party payment gateways, EFT, pay on collection and other payment methods such as Zapper.
- Enabling and setting up coupons where shoppers can get a discount for their purchase on the cart page. Coupons have various settings so can be customised.
- Products can have variations, so for example if you have a product in different sizes and colours at different prices, these can be set up in one product and the image, prices etc can change as the user makes their selection. Ideal for multiple variants of one product.
- Products can be bulk uploaded from xls or csv files which saves time and enables changes to be made in bulk.
- Wishlist functionality is optional.
©2024 Cyba Studio v1.0 |
Developed by Cyba |
Attribution to Freepik & Clipart Library